Week 16

For my business I'd say Instagram works best for my business. Most my customers comes from people I'm close with and they're following me on social media. Google analytics was a great tool. You can see the engagement from anyone that's been on your page. You can see how much traffic you create from a post. Creating a Facebook was fun. I had to work with what I could but I enjoyed it. From the studies I've done people are more likely to buy things from Facebook than other platforms. Product/Service wise adverting would be best on Facebook. I think a business should spend at least an hour a day on social media to post and interact with people because it's necessary to expand your business as technology grows. I'll spend about five hours a week on social media to post on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn. I'll do three posts a week. Showcase photos and talk about the inspiration behind the shoot.

Comments

Popular Posts