Week One: My Template

I picked the Soho theme because it fit my style the most. It had a sophisticating yet simple vibe to it. I liked that is was clean cut and made the content the main focus with very little on the sidebar. I've done some blogging if you count Tumblr. I wrote some poetry as well as reposted images/gifs that respected the things I like.

I making this blog page about my photography. I will one day make a business out it. I couldn't decide at first what kind of photographer to be but I have so much love for many different kinds that I've chosen to pursue both wedding/engagements and creative/editorial photography. I'm excited to show people my photography. I've loved photography since I was a little girl so its dreams coming true.

I want this blog to represent me. I want people to be apart the whole journey. Starting with an idea and building a whole shoot. Showing people how I try to tell a story with my photography. How I push myself to get better. Also to prove to people there is so much more to photography than taking a picture and sending it out. I want to destroy some myths. I'm very excited to do all that.

Comments

Popular Posts